EmaxDesign – My Beautiful Life
Features and Functions:
Tool 1: The wide loop is for squeezing large acne pores and works for face treatment; the fine loop is used to clean up remaining residue and better for nose care.
Tool 2 & 3: Designed with a cupped end on both sides, the angled loop can reach difficult areas like crevices of the outer ear or side of the nose. The flat loop is for delicate areas of the face or body.
Tool 4: The sharp lancet is used to puncture whiteheads by releasing the sebum; the opposite side is used to apply gentle pressure and release the blemish.
Tool 5: This tool is used to squeeze stubborn pores, blackheads, and acne. It is designed for normal-sized pores; the moderate size can press out blemishes easily.
Tool 6: The small loop works best for nose blemishes, and the spoon loop helps press the blockage out.
Tool 7: The sharp needles are to break the surface skin and gently press the other side on the area of acne, pimples, or blackheads.
How to Use:
1. Clean your face and use a hot towel to open up the pores. Wash your hands and keep your skin sanitized.
2. Use medical grade alcohol pads to clean all required extractors, sterilizing the tools.
3. Place the extractor loop over your blackhead or blemish, gently press down on one side of the blemish, and the blemish will pop through the loop.
4. Clean your face again to eliminate all residue and apply toner or moisturizer on the skin.
5. After you have removed the blemish, re sterilize the extractors with rubbing alcohol to prevent bacteria growing.
7x Treatment Tools
1x Leather Case
1x User Manual
Safely shopping online brings peace of mind. Fulfillment: All processing of payments, shipping and returns are taken care of by Amazon. Until you are completely satisfied with your purchase, please keep all of its packaging and receipt.
More Blackhead Removers